Fáilte! This weekend of Irish language classes and workshops is aimed at adult learners based in western Canada, the Pacific Northwest US, and anyone who wants to come and learn the language for a weekend in beautiful Vancouver.
The price of $160 (CAD) includes
- Reception/registration on Friday and Cultúr Club workshop
- Saturday classes
- Saturday afternoon workshop (TBD)
- Saturday evening meal (hosted by Consul General Frank Flood)
- Sunday classes (half-day)
- Tea/coffee breaks on Saturday
There will be 3 levels, all taught by fluent experienced teachers from Ireland.
Classes will take place in downtown Vancouver.
Bí linn, agus bí tomtha sa Ghaeilge!
Slán go fóill!